Loading...

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

MIKE BROGHAMMER: IN HIS OWN WORDS

September 16, 2008



Recently, Notre Dame secured a verbal commitment from class of 2009 power forward Mike Broghammer out of Hopkins High School in Minnesota. Broghammer took an official visit to the ND campus for the opening weekend of their college football season. Here is how he described himself, his visit and why he chose Notre Dame in an interview with the NBE Basketball Report.


NBE Basketball Report: What is your current height? Weight?

Mike Broghammer: 6'8", 230 lbs

NBE: Tell us about your visit to Notre Dame last weekend? Highlights, who you met, spent time with and the most lasting impression...

MB: I really enjoyed the visit. I spent time with all of the players (and) they are all great guys. The football game was the highlight because there was such an energy at the game. It was a great experience.

NBE: Why did you choose ND?

MB: When I was down there it just felt right for me and Notre Dame is know for great academics.

NBE: What other schools were you considering?

MB: I was considering Penn State and Illinois State.

NBE: What part of your game do you feel will be your best asset at Notre Dame?

MB: My defense and my ability to run the floor will be a huge asset on the team.

NBE: What area of your game will you work on the most prior to arriving in South Bend?

MB: From here on out I am working on my ball-handling and outside shooting.

NBE: What are your goals for your senior season at Hopkins?

MB: My goal for the Hopkins school season is just to get myself to a level where I could play college basketball and hopefully win (the) state (title) while I'm at it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home